Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dr. Positive

I had another doctor's appointment today. Things are finally starting to get exciting. Before, I just went in, heard the heartbeat, and was done.

But today I got "checked for progress." The doctor said Benjamin has dropped, is head down, and moving towards the exit! Things are also starting to progress with me too. All good signs pointing to the end of the pregnancy! I was kinda hoping that the doc. would tell me that things were going so well and fast, that the baby would be born any day. Probably not the case. As I was leaving, I told him, "See you next week," to which he replied, "If not sooner, you never know!" That was good to hear! Thanks Dr. Positive.

Something the doctor wants to do, which I wasn't expecting, is another ultrasound. We still have no reason to believe that Benjamin will be as big as Micah, but we wants to double check, since Curtis and I do tend to have rather large babies. Third trimester ultrasounds are always fun! Hopefully, it will be sometime later this week, and I'll get some good pics!

2 comments:

Lindsay Newcomer said...

You 2 do have a tendency.

Sherry said...

No fair! Benjamin's heading down and his little pal is still not moving to the exit! I'm SO jealous! My exit has been marked more times, you would think it would be easy to find.