Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Breathe in, breathe out.

That's what we're doing right now. Trying to just breathe in and out.

Today we had Benjamin's appointment with the neuro surgeon. Just by an examination, and some measurements, the doctor determined that Benjamin does indeed have craniosynostosis. He will be having surgery on Monday morning.

Things are going very fast right now, and we are feeling slightly overwhelmed. I will try to fill in more details when I've had more that four hours of sleep, and that's not tonight!

Thank you to everyone who was praying for us today. I've talked to several people who all have said, "You seem to be holding up pretty well." And I (we) are. But I know it's only because of all the love, prayers and support we are getting for all of you. Thank you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know my heart, prayers and mind are with you now...the rest of me will follow on Friday! I will be able to stay as long as you need me...Mom too. I (we) love each and every one of you.

Da

Unknown said...

I forgot to say that my friends at work are sharing your situation with their churches and the prayers of the saints are building momentum. My parents and brother with family and church are praying as well as all Mom's side of our family and their churches.
Love,
Da

Amy said...

Prayers from WA...wish we were closer to help out in some way, but I know you're surrounded by so many great people, so we'll just PRAY away!