Saturday, March 01, 2008

Three Months later

On Monday, it will be three months from when Benjamin had his surgery. We desire to tell everyone of the wonderful goodness God has shown our family, for the protection and healing He has given Benjamin, of the love and support we have received from family and friends, and of the covenant family who has blessed us. So this is my feeble attempt to share with others the great and mighty hand of God, as we have seen it in the life of Benjamin. Please praise God with me for all he has done!

3 comments:

Shannie said...

What e'er my God ordains is right: His holy will abideth; I will be still what e'er he doth, and follow where he guideth. He is my God; though dark this road, he holds me that I shall not fall: wherefore to him I leave it all.

What e'er my God ordains is right: He never will deceive me; he leads me by the proper path; I know he will no leave me. I take, what he hath sent; his hand can turn my griefs away, and patiently I wait his day.

What e'er my God ordains is right: though now this cup, in drinking, may bitter seem to my faint heart, I take it, all un-shrinking. My God is true; each morn a-new sweet comfort yet shall fill my heart, and pain and sorrow shall depart.

What e'er my God ordains is right: here shall my stand be taken; though sorrow, need, or death be mine yet I am not forsaken. My Father's care is round me there; he holds me that i shall not fall: and so to him I leave it all.

Mells said...

Wow, I just happened to ck your blog and was so moved by your video of Benjamin's journey (and of course the journey that you and your family took too).
God is so good and it's evident in your lives. Thank you for sharing HIS truth and faithfulness and love. May He continue to bless you all! Thanks again! :)
Sincerely, Melony

Hannah D A said...

What a blessing to see what Benjamin has come through and to know who gets the glory! I love you Kierstyn and I see Jesus in you continually. Thank you for being His instrument and vessel even in the difficult times. It is a testimony to God and His grace, mercy and loving-kindness.