Friday, November 16, 2007

Praying

Heavenly Father, I come to you tonight because you are the only source of truth, life and hope. You know every details about my son, and in that, I draw my hope. Thank you for the promises that you have made to Benjamin: to prosper, not harm him; to work all things our for his good and Your glory. And I pray that is what would happen. Father, I pray that through all of this you would be given the glory. Use my son, my family, and me to bring you the honor and glory that is due to your name.

Father, I pray that your will would be accomplished in my family. Even when I don't understand, I know that no plan of yours can be thwarted, and that your will is perfect. You are good, God! I praise you for your faithfulness. I praise you that you are all knowing.

Tonight, I pray that you would be my comfort and my portion. Sustain Curtis and I as we are going down this road. Draw us closer to each other, not letting the emotions and stress of the day distract us from you. We love you, Lord! I pray that we would be you glory in the daily walk of our lives.

If it's your will, please help Benjamin to not have these problems. Help him to not require the surgery, but rather a less invasive solution. I pray that you would work mightily in his little body! And Father, if it's your will to have Benjamin undergo the surgery, I pray that you would protect him, watch over him, and keep him safe. Use these events to draw him to yourself.

Thank you for being a mediator who can sympathise with us. Thank you for making away to the Father!

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.