Monday, November 12, 2007

Praying

Father God, I praise you for being the great Creator! You alone are God, and I praise you!

Father, I thank you for Benjamin. I thank you for how you created his inmost being, how he is made in your image, and how he is loved by you! Thank you for your faithfulness to me and my family. Thank you for your promise to be a God to me, and my children.

Tonight, I come to you with a heavy heart. But I also come to you knowing that you are good, and will always do things for your glory and our good. I pray for Benjamin. I lift him up to your throne, acknowledging that he is mine, but for the moment. As much as I love him, I know that you love him more. Thank you for you love! I pray Father, that you would work in Benjamin's little body. You created him, you know his inmost being, and you know what's wrong with him and what he needs. I pray that if it's your will that you would make all this just a mistake, and that when tests are done that they would show nothing to be wrong with Benjamin's head. But if that's not your will, I pray that you would protect and keep Benjamin. Help his to go through this whole process well and without any complications.

I love you Lord. Thank you for hearing the prayers of this mommy.

Amen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen.

My heart is always holding Curtis, you and the children, but these last days have found you in my thoughts even when I didn't think I could think any more.

My prayers have been for Benjamin's diagnosis, for wisdom and sensitivity for Curtis, for a sweet patience for Kierstyn and for cooperation and obedience for Elizabeth and Micah.

Just call us if you want or need us.
Da

Anonymous said...

This grandma's heart says amen.

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Romans 5:1-5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Praying!!