Thursday, May 24, 2007

And the winner...

Actually, it's winners!

You can release that breath that you've been holding! I checked, and now have the results from the Baby Poll.

Date of Birth: Michael
Time of Birth: Michael, predicted around lunch... right on the money!
Weight: Amy was five ounces under, and her sister Alicia was three ounces over.
Length: Lindsay, only 1/4 in. over, and the smallest guess!
Hair: Deanna, the only prediction for blond. Who would have guessed?? Well, besides Deanna!

Sorry this is a glamorous as the prize gets. But, if you want, I'll let you come watch all THREE of of my kids as an extra prize! Oh, and if you didn't win, you can come watch all my kids as a consolation prize. :-)

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

I figured that you didn't have a blond head-ed child yet, so that is what you would get. In most families I know that have three kids, they all have different hair color.

Congrats!!