Friday, May 04, 2007

Full Term!

37 weeks today, and I'm now officially full term!

And, I had my ultrasound today, and Benjamin looks great!! He is estimated to weigh 8lbs 5 ozs, and is measuring 39 weeks and 1 day. Even though that sounds big, it's still well within "normal". I got a little worried at one point when they were measuring his head, and the measurement was "Not in Range." That can't be good. :-)

The ultrasound tech said that he was very low, and that he could really come at any point. Yay!! So maybe the moon and it's gravitational pull did do me some good.

So, now the waiting game has begun. Of course, it could still be weeks before Benjamin comes, but I think we're all expecting a lot sooner now. I'm personally hoping for Sunday. Then, his birthday would be 05/06/07. That would almost be as cool as having another baby on the 15th.

Stay posted....

A profile shot, with his hand by his face.

What's been kicking my side for the last few weeks... a foot!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Okay...praying for 5/6/07!