Saturday, May 12, 2007

Place your bets!

Time to make birth predictions about Benjamin! If you win (even if it's just partial) you get the GREAT honor of being named of Benjamin's blog! I know, it doesn't get better than that. So, get out your lucky rabbits foot and tell us.....

Date of Birth
Approximate time of day (morning, evening...)
Weight
Length
Hair or no hair

For some back ground info:
Elizabeth was born on 06/15/04 and Micah was born on 3/15/06.
Elizabeth was born at night and Micah was born in the morning.
Elizabeth weighed 8lbs 2oz and Micah weighed 10 lbs 14 ozs.
Elizabeth was 21 1/4 inches and Micah was 21 3/4 inches.
Both Elizabeth had Micah had tons of hair, Elizabeth's was jet black, and Micah's was red.

10 comments:

Puente Family said...

Okay!!! Here's my best shot...
May 15, 2007
Evening
9pounds12ounces
21 1/3 inches

Amy said...

I'm going with May 15, also, but I did say that on a previous blog comment, so I don't feel bad about doubling what Stacie said...Time: 9:32 a.m. 8 pounds, 9 ounces. 21 inches even. And LOTS of hair. I'm thinking black.

And it's going to be a joyful labor and delivery. Followed by little Benjamin immediately sleeping through the night. No fussing, no colic. You see, I'm a youngest child, so I know these things. =)

Anonymous said...

Christi's guess:
May 17, mid afternoon
9lbs 2 oz
21 1/2 inches
definitely hair and dark hair

Michael's guess:
May 18, lunchtime
9lbs 6 oz
21 1/2 inches
bald

But I will be very happy if we are wrong and he comes sooner! ;-)

Deanna said...

May 15 (Because that is my Birthday along with Kierstyn's)
Mid-afternoon
9 lbs 5 ounces
21 1/2 inches
blonde hair

Anonymous said...

Kyle's Bet: $100 on
May 16
1:35 PM
10 LBS
22 1/2 in.

Lindsay's Bet: $1,000,000.00 on
May 15
Evening (approx. 10 pm)
9 lbs 3 oz.
20 3/4 in.

Anonymous said...

Deirdre says:

Can't be the 15th cause Princess K doesn't want to share - and her momma and da won't be there yet. So, being the obedient child that he surely will be ...
Benjamin will arrive on
May 17th
wee hours of AM
9lbs 13 oz
21 1/2 in

Anonymous said...

That or he'll be like me and be 2 weeks late --- eeeekkkk I didn't say that!!!
Deirdre

Alicia said...

May 15th, 11:30pm, 9 lbs 1 oz, 21 1/2 inches

Charla (SHar-la) said...

WEll, you know I've been rooting for May 15th this WHOLE time...since you first told us all you were pregnant, so I"m going to go with:

-May 15
-evening birth (that was fun to be at the hospital when Elizabeth was born in the evening...don't know why)
-8 lbs 6 oz.
-21 1/2 inches long
-lots of hair...I'm going for a brunette this time, with natural red highlights!

Anonymous said...

May 15 11:59 PM
9 lbs 3 oz (that's what I weighed)
22 1/4 in.
red hair, but not too much of it