Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Movie Manners

Here's a bit advice for you, the next time you go to a movie, and see someone who is rather pregnant.


* Don't sit next to the lady who's nine months pregnant. Odds are, she's sitting so close to the aisle to make her frequent trips to the bathroom a little bit easier.

* If for some reason, you do see the need to sit, blocking the aisle exit, don't make any comments to pregnant lady as she is trying to climb over you to get to the bathroom. In case you weren't aware, a woman who is nine months pregnant does not enjoy hearing you say, "Oh my goodness!" as she tries to climb over you.

* Don't try to engage the pregnant woman in conversation. First of all, you're both in the middle of the movie!! Secondly, she probably has very nice husband who can ask her questions, such as, "Are you okay?!?!" Thirdly, the only objective in her mind at that moment is to get out as quickly as possible to make it to the bathroom.

Yes, I am afraid to say that all these things happened to me last night while Curtis and I were out to see Spiderman 3 (VERY good movie by the way). Isn't it funny the things that come out of the mouths of some people? Oh well. I'm very pleased that these are the first truly tacky comments that I have received this pregnancy.

1 comment:

Lindsay Newcomer said...

WOW! It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are.