Thursday, May 31, 2007

2 week check up

Benjamin had his two week check up today. He weighed in at 9lbs 6ozs, and measured 21 and 3/4 inches. It looks like Benjamin is trying to catch up with his older siblings! Another healthy Krajca Kid!

Benjamin was also circumcised, which is a whole other story in and of itself. Curtis told me that it wasn't blogable. :-) Poor Mommy! It was more traumatic for me than for him.... I think.

The new trick Benjamin is doing is attempting to hold up his head. It's so funny because when he does, he wrinkles up his forehead like a little old man. His other new trick is rolling over! Yeah, crazy, I know!!! We're trying to get it on video just so that everyone knows I'm not really exaggerating. I've lost track of how many times he's done it, but it's enough to where I know it's not a fluke. Like I said, he's already trying to catch up with his older siblings.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Well, when he starts talking at 2 months and walking at 6 months, I HAVE to see those videos! Right now I'm definitely believing the rolling over thing. The kid's got good genes.

=)

Kristy said...

Stephen was circumcised at his 2-week appointment as well. You're right, it's hard for baby and mommy.
Sounds like you've got quite a little man there!

Lee Nickles said...

That is hard on daddy too. But then, I left the room before anything happened.

Yes, I am chicken.

Sounds like you'll be starting him on the Children's Catechism by this fall. (grin) I suggest you wait at least a year or two before he plays softball on the WPC team.