Saturday, January 05, 2008

Day 2 and decorating the helmet

Day 2 in the helmet is going fabulously! Benjamin actually slept in his helmet ALL night long! And only woke up twice! Yay!

He's been wearing the helmet almost all the time. We take it off every couple hours to check for rubbing, but all looks great so far.

We went out with him in the helmet for the first time. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was imagining, which is typical for me. We did get several looks, but no one asked us about his helmet or head.

And I finally decorated it!! Here's the end result. (If you can't see what the helmet says in a few places, just click on the picture to get a close up) front
left
back
right
Benjamin showing off his cool helmet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW! Isn't he so cute!! All I have to say is he probably could have used it sooner in the Krajca household! :)
Ashlee

Sherry said...

I love it! Under Construction - how appropriate!!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

He looks adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Why is there velcro on the helmet?
Megan

hard hat said...

I really like the subject of this post and I feel that this is a very unique and rare information that you have managed to put together.