Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Seeing is Believing

When people see Benjamin, I hear a lot, "It's just so good to see him!" or "I knew he was doing well, but can I hold him, just so I know for sure?" or "Can I hug him?"

While we were at my in-laws' church, I heard this a lot. I heard this a lot because everyone there was praying for us. There are times when I hear that someone is praying for Benjamin, but I KNEW these people were praying for us. And it was such a blessing! It was such a blessing to have the pastor point Benjamin out during announcements, and praise God with us for how well Benjamin is doing. It was a blessing to have people want to hold him because they felt connected to him, and wanted to hug him. So a huge thank you to everyone at Central Christian Church in Wichita Falls. Thank you for loving us, praying for us, and praising God with us!

1 comment:

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

Benjamin just looks so good! I am so glad things have been healing so well. What a beautiful baby boy!