Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Praying for Joshua and Elijah

I received this post a few days ago, and I was truly touched by this father's heart and prayer. I had noticed that we had a visitor from Australia, and it was so neat to have him post. Please keep this family in your prayers, as you continue to also pray for Benjamin.

G'day. My son Joshua(4) was born with Sagital Craniosynostosis.He had his first operation @ 3 months, 2nd @ 12 months, 3rd @ 18 months and last at 2yrs 2months. My wife and I just had our 3rd, Elijah(6 weeks) and it appears he may also have cranio synostosis.We also have a butiful daughter Amanda who is 6. Can you please pray for them both as Joshua's titanium plate in his head appears to be bending under the skin and he has a screw loose(no pun intended)and the Doctors don' want to repair it and Elijah's back seutuers have started to overlap. I know God can intervene and repair or even heal both yours and our boys. I believe that the more prayer He hears,(in Jesus name) the greater the chance of healing. I Love God with all of my heart and I can tell from this Blog that you do to. Even though you are on the other side of the Pacific Ocean we can pray together for our beautiful boys and our families.May God bless you and guide you forever. With love in Christ Jesus. Amen.

No comments: