Sunday, December 02, 2007

In Austin!

We have made it to Austin! Even though our afternoon was a busy one, we accomplished everything we needed to, left the kids in good spirits and in loving care. Here's how you can pray for us.

Peace during the surgery tomorrow.
Safety for Benjamin during the surgery.
Protection from infection or other complications.
Obedience for Elizabeth and Micah.
That in everything we do, Curtis and I would bring honor and glory to our Savior.


We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Good to hear you are here, we'll be praying unceasingly.

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Praying as I type, may God's peace sustain you. Can't wait to hear a good post-surgery update on Benjamin.

Anonymous said...

I am praying. Wish I could be there to hold little Benjamin like I did his last hospital stay. Rachel L