Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can you believe it's been almost a year?!

I was just going through a few old posts, from this time last year. This was about the time we were wading through the insurance mess, trying to find out what to do, what doctor to see, and praying that Benjamin didn't have this head "thingy" (I still didn't even know how to say craniosynistosis!). I spent as much time as possible reading up on this head deformity, taking pictures of Benjamin's head to compare to the pictures on line, praying, reading scripture, and just worrying.

My how long ago that seems!

As I look back, I am flooded with many emotions. But mainly, I am overwhelmed with thankfulness. I am so thankful for the protection that God showed Benjamin! To think how he was, and to see him now is like night and day. God lavished his protection, grace, and healing on Benjamin. I am so thankful!

There are also many people to who we are forever thankful for. As I begin to prepare for the holiday season, I'm going to take time to remember just a few of the people I am so thankful for. So, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Praise God for his faithfulness!!