Monday, May 12, 2008

This time last year

This is me and my friend Erin, exactly one year ago at my baby shower. Three days later she and her hubby would welcome Will into their family (on my birthday!). Three days after Will's birth, we welcomed Benjamin into our family. And here are the boys now!! Old enough to fight over a soccer ball, but still best of buddies.
My, what a difference a year makes!

Erin, please still be my friend, even though I put a picture of you 9 months prego on my blog, without asking. Love you! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's OK...at least we look super FABULOUS for being 9 months prego!!

Love you,
Erin

Kierstyn said...

Yep, that's us... SUPER FABULOUS!

Shannie said...

You both are HUGE!!!! You're lucky that Erin still love's you, I wouldn't.

(I'm never having children)

Unknown said...

I'm going with the kid in the helmet because I don't think Will knows about body punching yet.

He looks like he's about ready for a trip to the Harley store and the airport for some airplane watching...of course followed by lunch at Fuddruckers with a milk shake.

See you soon,
Da