Wednesday, May 14, 2008

That same old feeling

Earlier today, I got a call from one of my dearest and oldest friends, Kristy. She was taking her daughter Parker to Texas Children's Hospital to have some tests run. The doctor is concerned that there is a neurological problem of some kind.

And that same old feeling hit me again. The feeling of doubt, of fear, of anxiousness. The questions resurfaced.... How could something be wrong with my baby? And the prayers began... Lord, please protect my baby! Lord give me strength, because I can't do this alone. My mother's heart hurt for Kristy because I knew what she was going through. I know all to well the feeling of complete and total panic that threatens to over take you as you drive to the ER.

Please pray for my friend Kristy, her husband, Jack and for sweet Parker. We don't know anything yet, but I will try to update once I know something.

No comments: