Saturday, April 07, 2007

33 weeks

Here we are at 33 weeks!

As of April 4th, I only have one month till I will be full term! Any time after May 4th, Benjamin could arrive and be healthy. Crazy!

Everyone has been sweetly asking me how I feel. In general, I feel really good. I'm almost at the point of being done with the whole pregnancy thing. But then, I think about what awaits me at the end of the pregnancy.... three kids under the age of three! And as much as I'm looking forward to meeting Baby Benjamin, I'm not sure that there is really anything I can do to prepare myself for three kids under the age of three.

Did I mention that I will have three kids under the age of three?

Overall, I would have to say that this is by far, the easiest pregnancy I have had. I'm thinking that Benjamin will be the easiest of all my babies as well.

Or maybe I should say, I HOPE Benjamin is the easiest of all my babies!

2 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

You look great!

Amy said...

You do look great! As a youngest child (well, I guess this only works if Benjamin ends up to be the youngest Krajca), I can assure you he'll have the best dispositon, and also be the smartest - personal experience, you know? =)