Sunday, February 25, 2007

Third trimester and a middle name!

Friday marked the beginning of my third trimester, which means that I am 2/3 of the way through the pregnancy! Part of me is saying, "It's about time! This has been the longest pregnancy know to man kind!" The other part of me says, "I only have three months left?!?! So much to do, so little time."

I called Curtis on Friday, and mentioned that we should probably pick a middle name for this little guy. His response was a typical guy response, "We still have LOTS of time!" When I told him that in actuality, we were quickly running out of time, we decided on a middle name in a matter of about a minute.

Benjamin DAVID!

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds good! It kinda sounds like one of those names that should have "the third" or something at the end.

Benjamin David Krajca, III

He is the third child, so maybe you can throw that in there. Very regal.

Anonymous said...

we approve---not that it would have made any difference if we didn't approve!!

Anonymous said...

we approve, too!!! benjamin and david were both little brothers in the Bible.