Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zak

I just talked to Kris, Zak's dad, and Zak is doing pretty good. Everything went as planned, and I could hear sweet Zak crying in the background. Our conversation was very brief, but they seemed to be doing well, and were praising God for his rich blessings!

Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:1-5

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so glad! I've been thinking and praying for them today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you God for bringing Zak through this surgery. I pray that you would continue to be with him and his family over the next few days and months. I pray for comfort for Zak and peace for Kris and Andria. Thank you for being with this family and bring them home safely.

Shannie said...

What a blessing! Zak has been on my heart yesterday and today. I hope that everything will continue to go well.