Monday, September 15, 2008

More about sweet Zak

Last night, Curtis and I were blessed to be able to spend some time with Kris, Andria and Zak. Even though I have been through this I was still SHOCKED to see how great he looks! He was playing, "talking" to us, and just being as sweet as he could be. Praise God for his great goodness and love!

Andria was telling me how full her heart feels, and how she can't stop smiling. And I know that feeling! The feeling of praise, of joy, of thankfulness. And it's been even more amazing to see that Kris and Andria are praising God.

Thank you for your continued prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praising God for Zak's wonderful recovery.

Megan said...

Such a blessing!

Katie Rae Snow said...

Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts for my sweet nephew!!!
-Katie