Friday, March 30, 2007

Preperations

Only 56 more days!

Hurray!

Yikes!

Preparations are underway for the arrival of Benjamin. Just yesterday, I started our To Do list of things which need to be accomplished in the next eight weeks. The good thing is that since we just had Micah a year ago, clothes are ready!

Our main goal for the next month is to finish the nursery. Several people have asked me where we will be putting Benjamin. For a while, my response was, "Good question! Got any ideas?" We finally formed a plan of our own, with the help of my Mom, of course. We have another crib, which we will put in the nursery. Since Micah is still so "little" we are leaving him in the nursery as well. Two cribs, one nursery, no twins. Amusing! Benjamin will be in with us for the first several weeks, then he will move into his nursery with his brother. Elizabeth will proudly tell you that she is the only one in the family who has her very own room! Since her room is the bigger room, we have turned it into the play room, which doesn't bother her in the least!

Every day brings us closer to meeting our new son! I'm starting to get even more excited! This pregnancy has flown by, and I can't believe in less than two months, our family will be growing again!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's too funny you posted this just now - I was just talking to Charla yesterday and we were wondering about all of these things! (In her wisdom she pointed out that you probably had thought all of these things through, already.) I'm so excited to see pictures of the new addition, and I'm glad you guys are taking it all in stride and enjoying the preparations!!! I love the line about two cribs, one nursery and no twins. I guess I'm not really close to the situation, but it really doesn't seem odd at all...It just seems like you guys are expecting (as usual, right?) and adding more genius babies to team Krajca!