Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Favorite Quotes About Pregnancy and Babies

Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside -Rita Rudner

Have children while your parents are still young enough to take care of them. -Rita Rudner

Babies leak. From both ends. -Bruce Lansky

Before I was married I had six theories about raising children. Now I have six children and no theories. -John Wilmot, earl of Rochester


If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternately, there would never be more than three in a family. -Lawrence Housman

By far the most common craving of pregnant women is not to be pregnant. -Phyllis Diller

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally gave up on my mean husband, and did it muself! I am, after all, a woman of the 21st century! :-)

Okay, he did help a little.

Kierstyn

Amy said...

I love the quote about alternating pregnancies...how true. Glad to hear all is well with (big?) baby Krajca #3. I don't have any name suggestions...have you asked Elizabeth for her ideas???

Kierstyn said...

Amy,

We asked Elizabeth for her ideas on names. And now, as far as she is concerned the baby's name is Winnie the Pooh.

She was looking at the ultrasound pictures today, and kept saying, "Awww, it's Winnie the Pooh, my baby brother!"

So, we're not asking her anything else!

Kierstyn