Sunday, October 29, 2006

Why pregnant women can't ride roller coaters

Of course there are the obvious reasons... safety to the baby etc.

But I think I've discovered the true reason pregnant women shouldn't ride roller coasters.

We're already on one! The Fantastically Fun Roller Coaster of Emotions!

With each of my pregnancies there has been a predominant emotion that I have experienced. With Elizabeth it was sadness and a very pessimistic attitude, which is not me at all! With Micah, I was very edgy, and got frustrated and upset very easily. With this baby, I cry. All the time! Sometimes I have reason, sometimes I don't. I could cry because I'm happy, sad, excited, annoyed or just because that's what feels right. Poor Curtis!

Well, at least no one can say this is boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI

It is a great post and I lik eit.