Monday, October 30, 2006

Please you be baby sister

That's what Elizabeth was telling my tummy this morning. She's finally figured out that she can't see the new baby when looking at my tummy, but the least she can do is talk to the new baby. And she has decided that she wants a baby sister!

Yesterday we were talking about one of her friends from church who will be having a baby sister. "Like me!" Elizabeth exclaimed. We try to remind her that God might give her a baby brother. "Have one," she tells us.

So, I guess we'll have to wait about two more months before we find out if Elizabeth is right.

4 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

That's super cute!!

Kierstyn said...

This morning, she was talking to the baby. Then she went and told Curtis, "She wants to be a girl!"

Amy said...

I still can't believe it's really happening...Boy or girl - I'm on edge for the next two months. In 6 years when we have kids ;) Will says he would like two boys (in a row) then a girl. I always tell him that when we make those plans, God giggles and shows us Who is in charge! Healthy baby prayers are being shot up for you! (You already have the ultimate family, so boy or girl, it can only get better!)

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Dana and Lindsey had told me we were due the same day! Very cool. I hope you are feeling well and I will have to continue to check out your blog. Your daughter sounds super cute!