Friday, September 28, 2007

Will

Will and his sister Piper came over to play last night. First of all, let me say that Lindsey B., you are a super woman for having twins! Piper and Elizabeth are both three and they were wonderful. Will and Benjamin are three days apart, and it was a bit of a challenge. I'm thankful God gave me one baby at a time! Will and Benjamin didn't quite know what to think about each other. In the picture above, they just looked at each other for awhile. Then, Benjamin started "talking" to Will, which made Will cry, which made Benjamin cry. Now, someone tell me what to do with two screaming four month old babies! They ended of fine, of course, but it was a little sketchy for a minute.
AS you can tell from this picture, Benjamin was a little more interested in Will, than will was in Benjamin. But I'm sure that will change, and hopefully these boys will be great friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the upsidedown picture of benjamin looks like micah!