Friday, July 27, 2007

Bouncy Seat

All three kids have used this bouncy seat, and all three have loved it! I put Benjamin in the bouncy seat this evening, and he was crying. As you can see from the video, he's not sure how he feels about being put in the seat. But he was won over by the musical fun, and is still there now!



Benjamin made this face not because of being put down, but because his brother and sister were screaming.

Lots of happy faces in the bouncy seat.


In awe of the musical fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo cute..can't wait to get my hands on him again...two weeks!!!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Okay, I'm reading this on Saturday...he's not still there, is he?

Lindsay Newcomer said...

WOW! In the first picture after the montage, he looks exactly like Micah.

Melaleucamom said...

I want to see his little feet kicking the toys! Praise God for bouncy seats.

Hannah D A said...

Oh, I love that sweet Benjamin boy!