Friday, December 01, 2006

See me grow?


This was taken at about 15 weeks. The thing that cracks me up is that at 15 weeks , the baby is 4 inches (crown to rump) and 2 1/2 oz. So why do I look so big?!? But Curtis keeps reminding me that this is a Krajca baby, so who knows how big this little guy/girl really is.

All is going very well with the pregnancy, and we are looking forward to next week's doctor's appointment were we will get to hear the heartbeat! I was able to hear it a couple weeks ago, but Curtis hasn't heard it yet.

And then, later this month, we will be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl! Stay posted!

4 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

yay! I'm so glad you are finding out if it is a boy/girl. PLEASE keep me informed about a shower if it is happening with this one! Kierstyn, you are the cutest mommy! I LOVE your haircut. My mom had her hair cut similarly when I was a little girl, so it reminds me of her (and she just cut it that way, again!)! Lots of love to the Krajca's from the Jenkins'!

Kierstyn said...

Charla,

You're too sweet! It's so good to hear from you guys.

I got my "mommy hair cut" shortly after finding out I was pregnant. I decided I needed something a little bit easier to deal with. In the process, I got a really cute hair cut! Can't beat that!

Take care, and we'll have to catch up soon!
Kierstyn

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

You look adorable!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! Thanks for covering our boys in prayer and for all the encouragement!

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Kierstyn,
I love the hair!!! I can't believe how thin you look. I am amazed how radiant you look when you are pregnant. I can see how you keep ending up expecting. Pregnancy agrees with you. I have finally got a blog for the Northern Krajcas. I will have to get some hints from you on how to get everything up and running.
Love you and see you soon,
Tea